This general subscription terms & conditions policy (the “agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and any company you represent (collectively, “you” and “your”) and inNET.asia.
This agreement applies to
- All subscriptions user account who purchase the service from inNET.asia website.
- All influencer who provide service thru inNET.asia website.
- Any person or company who provides information to inNET.asia or registers for our service via this website or elsewhere online or offline.
Please read the agreement carefully before continuing your subscription registration. By using the service, you and any company you represent agree to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you are agreeing to this agreement on behalf of your company, you are representing to us that you have the authority to bind your company to this agreement, and the term “you” shall refer to your company. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
Article 1. Use rights and restrictions
- Use Rights; Restriction
You may not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, host, outsource otherwise commercially exploit or make the inNET.asia Service or the inNET.asia Materials available to any third party.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property Rights. inNET.asia shall retain all right, title and interest (including all copyrights, patents, service marks, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in and to the inNET.asia Service and inNET.asia Materials.
- Ownership of Your Data
As agreement between you and inNET.asia, any uploading process material shall remain as your property. You are eligible for the accuracy, integrity and reliability of your data and inNET.asia will not be responsible for deletion, damage or loss or failure to store any of your data.
Article 2. Fees
inNET.asia will remain the openness and transparency of all the service fee and any additional service on our website. Brand will proceed for the campaign form to communicate with influencer before the acceptance of the job. After acceptance, advance payment will be collect thru (1) master/visa credit card, (2) TT transfer.
- Influencer eligible for personal tax submission
inNET.asia website enable monthly statement for the account user.
- Other suspension Rights
inNET.asia may reserve the right to terminate influyasia service if discover any fraudulent & false information with the reasonable fact.
inNET.asia does not issue refunds on payment which have been made, for services which have been rendered.
You might cancel your subscription at any time unless bond with any contract or agreement.
Article 3. Confidentiality
- Confidential Information
For purposes of this Agreement, confidential information shall include the business in terms of your data, the inNET.asia service and inNET.asia materials based on nature of the information and the circumstances of its disclosure.
- Credit Card Information
inNET.asia will protect information from unauthorized access, disclosure and use unless required by legal and/or regulatory purposes.
Article 4. Termination
- Termination without cause
Either party may terminate the subscription term to inNET.asia service by providing thirty (30) days prior written notice to the other party.
- inNET.asia will reserve the right to suspense or terminate account user if discover any fraudulent cases, false information, or misused of data or information within inNET.asia website.
Article 5. Third party websites
- The Platform may provide links to third party websites
inNET.asia does not endorse the information contained on those web sites or guarantee their quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The content in any linked web site is not under inNET.asia control, and if you choose to access any such web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Campaign Agreement with Brands
Through inNET.asia platform, you will be able to view the profiles of Brands who have registered with the Platform and have made their profile public. If the brand selects you for a Campaign through inNET.asia platform, you will enter into Campaign Agreement with that Brand on terms & conditions that have been agreed upon between you and the Brand (“Campaign Agreement”). The Campaign Agreement may contain (a) Campaign type (b) Payment terms, and any other terms and conditions as agreed upon.
You understand and agree that you are making an agreement with the Brand, and not Influyasia, and that inNET.asia is not a party to and will be no way responsible for the performance of either you or the Brand under any Campaign Agreement. inNET.asia does not make any representations or warranties of any kind in respect of the Brands or a Campaign Agreement. You also agree to act in good faith when negotiating and performing your obligations under each Campaign Agreement.
- Content Creation, Submission, Review, Acceptance and Revision
- Content Creation - You agree to create the Content/Media for the applicable Brand consistent with Photo Requirement/Guidelines set forth by the Brand on or before the delivery date specified in the Campaign Information, as communicate by inNET.asia.
- Content, Photo / Video Submission – You agree to submit/upload those content, photo / Video onto the Platform “inNET.asia” so Brand can review those content, photo / Video.
- Content, Photo / Video Review, Acceptance and Revision – The Brand review the Content, Photo / Video that you upload onto the platform “inNET.asia”. Brand will then determine whether to accept the Content, Photo / Video and the decision will be communicated to you by inNET.asia. If the Brand elects not to accept the Content, Photo / Video submitted, inNET.asia will notify you of the rejection, their reasons and any requested revisions to be made on the Content ONLY. You agree to allow the Brand THREE (3) Round of feedback and edits with respect to the Content (Not included PHOTO & VIDEO) that you have proposed and carry out any such requested edits to align with the Photo Requirement / Guidelines.
If you do not want to provide or delay the requested revisions, you will not receive the payment otherwise due to you among other remedies. You will also require to ship the items back to the Brand and bear any costs associated with the shipping of the product back OR you can waive the requirement to ship back if you pay the full price of the product.
- Payment – inNET.asia will release the payment within 72 hours working day owned to you for each of your Campaigns when you have completed the delivery consistent with the Campaign Term. This would mean that you have completed the campaign requirement set by the Brand including posting the number of posts required and other applicable terms.
If inNET.asia or the Brand disputes any amounts owned to you pursuant to the campaign, inNET.asia may withhold payment of the disputed amount but will pay undisputed amount then due and owing. This might occur when you have breached any of your representations, warranties or obligations regarding the Content Requirement or other parts of this Terms & Privacy. When this occurs, inNET.asia will inform you of the breach of collaboration term and subject to the Brand’s approval, you might be given an opportunity to remediate such breach.
As you are not a contractor or an employee of inNET.asia, you are solely responsible for payment of all income-related taxes owed with respect to payment made to you.
- Campaign Agreement with Influencers
As you will have the right to select the Creators during the Influencer Selection process. inNET.asia is not responsible for the Influencers or the content (including the Campaign Media) or conduct of Influencers. In addition, you agree that neither inNET.asia or the Influencers shall be responsible for any late delivery of the Content, Photo / Video that is caused in whole or in part by any delay or failure on the part of Brand to exercise the review and approval rights by the required dates set out in the Campaign Terms or to otherwise exercise the review and approval right within a reasonable period time in accordance with this Agreement.
inNET.asia and Influencers also are not responsible for any damages/missing items resulted from the shipments of the products. We encouraged you to ship using tracking number and get appropriate shipping insurance for products that are valuable. Additional items requested (example: more posts than agreed upon, additional content required for Brand’s marketing use) not covered in the Campaign Term and Condition will be determined as “Out of Scope” and an addendum to the campaign Terms, which will further specify what additional tasks are required and the effect on both the timing and pricing of the project. The Addendum must be agreed upon by both the Influencer and Brand before Influencer will have an obligation to perform the additional items and services.
- Content Creation, Submission, Review, Acceptance and Revision
- Content Creation – Influencer that have been confirmed and entered into a collaboration have agreed to create the Content, Photo / Video for the applicable Brand consistent with Photo Requirement / Guidelines set forth by the you on or before the delivery date specified in the Campaign Information communicated by inNET.asia.
- Content Submission – Influencers agree to submit / upload their proposed content, photo / video onto the Platform “inNET.asia” so you can review.
- Content, Photo / Video Review, Acceptance and Revisions – You will review the Content, Photo / Video that the influencer upload onto the Platform “inNET.asia”. You will then determine whether to accept the Content, Photo / Video and the decision will be communicated to the Influencer through the Platform. If you elect not to accept the Content, Photo / Video submitted, inNET.asia will notify the influencers or rejection any additional comments for revisions to be made. You agree to allow the Influencer THREE (3) Round of feedback and edits with respect to the Content (Not included PHOTO & VIDEO) that you have proposed and carry out any such requested edits to align with the Photo Requirement / Guidelines.
- Fees - inNET.asia will remain the openness and transparency of all the service fee and any additional service on our website. Brand will proceed for the campaign form to communicate with influencer before the acceptance of the job. After acceptance, advance payment will be collect thru (1) master/visa credit card, (2) TT transfer.